Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowing Again

It's snowing out, and I had a long, snowy commute home today. It wasn't supposed to start snowing until 6:00, but it started at 12:00 noon instead. How nice. People are pretty good about driving in the snow around here, ie: going slow and not scaring me. But sometimes there's a total turd who doesn't seem to care or is all "I have four wheel drive." I don't think people even know what that means or know how it affects their cars. And the more annoying part is that it's all SUV drivers, who think they own the road anyway. The weird thing I've noticed is that the most psycho drivers on the road tend to be mini-van drivers, although they're not usually the mom mini-van drives but dude mini-van drivers. What's that about?

I don't know why, but I haven't felt much like blogging lately. Winter blahs, perhaps? Not that I mind the winter, but I think I may be in a slight creative slump. Not a big deal, but the blog may suffer because of it for a little while. I would say at least tomorrow's Friday, but I think it's supposed to be all snowy and cruddy during tomorrow morning's commute, too. The really exciting news is that I restarted playing the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PC game. And that I'm getting all of my receipts and stuff ready for my taxes. Yeah. Exciting. So you can see why I'm not so inspired...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOW DAY!!!!

Julie H said...

Heck yeah!!!!!! I ran around the house screaming this morning. Have an amazing day off!