Friday, January 04, 2008

Potter.

I don't know what's going on with me, but I can't get enough Harry Potter. I know, I know, it's old news. But in fact, I bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone right when it came out in the US (thanks to my mom, who read a review that compared it to Roald Dahl). So I'm no poseur. It's just that for the holiday's I received the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix computer game, and I can't stop playing! It's like being at Hogwarts! This is just like a year ago (exactly a year ago, actually. Weird.) when I couldn't stop playing the Buffy Play Station game (until I got stuck in this annoying Initiative level-- it would be at an Initiative level) and had to stop playing. I don't really play these games to win. I play because it feels like I'm in the book/TV show/movie. Dorky? I suppose. But I am having fun. I wanted to also blog about the store Buckle, which I went to yesterday for the first time, and had the sweetest sales girl and bought a pair of $100 jeans, but I'd rather go back to playing my game. Sorry, but the Weasley boys are waiting.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

! I want to play it. I might buy it with my leftover Christmas cash.

Julie H said...

You should buy it! It's only $14.99 on Amazon! A steal!

Anonymous said...

I have watched all the Harry Potter movies a thousand times but I am just reading the first book for the first time. Can't wait to read all the books.

Julie H said...

Matt (husband) has never read the books, although he likes the movies. I always picture that when we have kids, I'll read them aloud to the whole family using loads of funny voices. It will be fun to read them again.