Friday, January 25, 2008

New Interview, More Potter

A student has now loaned (lent? I never know) me Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire game for PS2. This one was rated pretty low on Amazon, but I’m still excited to try it. I guess my Harry Potter phase isn’t over. I played Chamber of Secrets yesterday, but I may switch to Goblet, since that’s the movie I’ve been watching more lately. Matt and I are still trying to beat the champion chess player on the Order of the Phoenix computer game. It’s Harry Potter all the time in my house.

I am listening to a super scary audiobook right now called The Last Apprentice: Curse of the Bane by Joseph Delaney. I loved the first one (Revenge of the Witch). They’re both creepy, gross (blood sucking and baby eating), and very well-read. It’s one of my first audiobooks of choice, now that I am off the YALSA Selected Audiobooks Committee.

Please check out this new interview with me at author Jessica Burkhart’s blog. There you’ll find another opportunity to win a copy of Get Well Soon. Stop by her site and show some love.

Have a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Jessica Burkhart said...

I've never tried a HP game, but it sounds like something I'd enjoy! :)

Julie H said...

I can't get enough of these games (as you all know by now). Thank you so much for featuring me on your awesome blog!