Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Not Over It

I'm still in my Harry Potter phase. I can't get past it! I love everything about the books and movies and actors. It's insane. I think it's taking me away from some miserable crap going on in my life right now, and it's much more fun to be in a magical universe. I found this interview online with the three main actors, and it's so cute I have to include it here:



How cute is Rupert and his fear of spiders? I always like to hear about other people's irrational fears; it makes me feel better about my own. There was an episode of Tyra on once about people and their crazy fears, and I think Tyra's was dolphins. They showed her seeing a dolphin, and she was shaking and crying. It was like me and needles. But with dolphins. Kind of makes me look more normal.

No comments: