Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fashion Geek

Is anyone else into Project Runway? This season isn’t super exciting, although I prefer it to last season which had a lot of fighting and meanness. Last night’s episode, where they chose the final three, annoyed me, since they actually chose a final four and then said that two of them had to duke it out at the last minute to see whose runway show would count toward the final three. Does that make sense? If not, it’s not my fault. The catch is that if you’re a regular Runway watcher, you know that more people than the three finalists always show their final collections in Bryant Park, something to do with the timing of the show and New York Fashion Week. What I want to know is, do they get paid for not working a real job while trying to make all of their clothes for Fashion Week? Matt found this article that shared a ton of behind-the-scenes secrets about how the show was really made. I need to see that article. Matt, if you’re reading my blog, help me find that article! You can see all five of the final Runway contestants’ shows on Bravo or read negative reviews of all five contestants’ shows online. My favorite in the final five’s Fashion Week collections was Chris.

Tomorrow I shall reveal my new ringtone! I bet you are all vibrating with anticipation (ha! Vibrating! Like a cell phone!)

No comments: