Since I am only thirty pages away from finishing my manuscript typing of The Sequel, here is a quickie Top Eleven list of all the things I loved from HP7. For those who haven't seen it and haven't read the books, there may be spoilers below. Beware!:
1. Bill Weasley - How awesome to get to see another Weasley brother!!! And a fine-looking one at that. Too bad he has obviously bad taste in skinny, snotty women.
2. The cartoon of "The Three Brothers - SO incredible. I could watch that portion on its own a thousand times over.
3. Seeing the movie the Monday after its release- There were only five groups of people in the theater, so aside from the idiots that felt they could speak aloud in reaction to everything (really, why do people think that's what you do in a movie theater these days? Especially when nothing you say is at all interesting.), it was a rather comfy, private viewing.
4. Ron's hideous pants- Why were they so short?
5. The little dance scene with Hermione and Harry - Sweet and awkward, just the way I like 'em.
6. Luna's jumpsuit.
7. Kreacher's nose.
8. The scene in Bathilda's house looked EXACTLY how I envisioned it while I read it.
9. Hermione's bag never ceases to amaze me. And I loved that little jacket she wore when they first changed clothes.
10. Bill Weasley. Um, yeah, I said that already, but how much do I love the Weasleys? Will we finally get to see Charlie in the next movie?
11. The ending - It totally gave me chills. And made me smile. BURN, Voldey!
Three things that I missed from the book:
1. The touching goodbye between Harry and Dudley.
2. The mural in Luna's bedroom of her friends.
3. Am I wrong, or did they make a headstone for Dobby in the book that read, "Here lies a free elf." And was there a sock involved? Sometimes I think I just make things up about Harry Potter.