Monday, November 22, 2010

Busy Pants

Sorry for the lack of blogging.  There is just too much going on right now, and my blogging is one of the the things that has to suffer.  Romy is not napping well, and I am still not sleeping well, which means much less typing time.  I am happy to say I am on page 361 of 397, so the end if very nigh!  And I am LOVING the last 100 pages or so.  What that says about the first 300 pages, I'm not sure.  I'll be so happy to finish the typing, but I have realized that this is my life as a writer forever.  There is no way I can write a book directly into a computer.  So every book for the rest of my life will have this torturous typing stage.  Things could be way worse, no?  I could have to wear THESE:
 
I think that guy on the right is dreaming he's a lumberjack, but he didn't have an ax so he's shouldering a shovel.  I am sickened by the fact these are called "denims."  Get 'em while they're HOT!  It's your LAST CHANCE.  Man, I need some sleep.  I hope I don't dream about these pants.

No comments: