Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Nose Job for Alex

I don't know how many of my blog readers watch Degrassi: The Next Generation, but I'm still going to talk about it. I watched last week's episode online last night, the one where Paige and Alex break up (Ha! For about the fiftieth time), and there's some lame plot line about Degrassi and Lakehurst integrating. I am so not into that. Maybe it's because I'm in my thirties, but I'm over the Lakehurst crap already. And when will Manny dye her hair back? Anyway, the biggest surprise of the episode was Alex's nose job (not actually part of the episode, but absolutely noticeable). Why did she get a nose job? Her nose had character, and not in a bad, unattractive way. She doesn't' even look like herself. It's almost as freakish as the Jennifer Grey nose job debacle. Sad what Canadian Hollywood forces people to do to themselves. (Is Toronto the Hollywood of Canada?)

I am having some serious high anxiety lately, and all of the candy I ate today can't help. I even changed my MySpace background to all candy. That's just where I am. Good thing Halloween is coming up.

Question O the Day (not like any of you are answering!): Do you watch Degrassi?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Degrassi? Never even heard of it. The closest thing I've watched is Emeril Lagasse... :)

Julie H said...

Kaleb! You must check it out! I am prescribing you several hours of viewing at the-n.com.

Anonymous said...

Yes Alex's old nose was awesome but her new nose is even better and Jennifer Grey's nose had it's good points but ultimately...she needed a nose job and manny's blond hair sucks and needs to be back to normal ha I agree!