Friday, July 30, 2010

The Skinny

Because life is just a little too complicated for my brain right now, today's blog will be a quickie with just a few updates.
  • I had an AMAZING time speaking at a school yesterday where the students actually read GET WELL SOON for their English classes.  I will blog about that this weekend.
  • I am now one of the authors of the fabulous Teen Book Festival on May 14 in Rochester, NY.  So cool!
  • Check out this picture of me, Matt, James Kennedy, Stephanie Kuehnert, and our moderator, Kate Hannigan on publsihersweekly.com from the panel we did last Friday at 57th Street Books.
Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

storyqueen said...

That panel looks like so much fun. I love reading James Kennedy!

Congratulations on everything!

Shelley

Bookie Nook said...

I'm a big fan and I wrote a review on your book today. My blog is bookienook.blogspot.com. :)