Friday, November 02, 2007

Blisters

Life is full of blisters. My new, perfect Descendents shoes gave me a blister on my heel today. Wussup with that? I wish life could just be happy. It rarely is. And then whenever it is, I'm just waiting for the blisters to come. Sigh. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I'm gonna get a bunch cut off because I can't stand the way it feels on my neck. It better look good because I'm not at a point where I can handle feeling ugly. Sorry to be such a bummer. It's to be expected sometimes. I did write a book about depression, after all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. My friend is in Iraq and I want him to come home. Nothing will feel right until he is back.

Julie H said...

Well, now that's REALLY a reason to feel blistery. I hope your friend comes home safely soon.