Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Enough

I've been thinking about my picture posts, and I think that I have definitely done enough of that. First of all, it probably seems a little vain. Second of all, those pictures don't even look like me. I showed my students, and they were scared. So maybe I'm being a little psycho. I'll stop. I've had my fill of look-alikes.

I leave for New York on Friday for the NCTE conference. If you're there, please come by and see me! I will have my final schedule soon, and then I will post exactly when and where.

It's 6:30 in the morning as I write this, so I don't really have any news. I used to watch Buffy every morning, which would make me late for work on days I just had to see the endings, but now freakin' Malcolm in the Middle is on (FX). Yuck! So these days I watch A Different World. It's pretty good. Marissa Tomei sure looks like a goob with her dyed red hair. Speaking of dyed red hair, I stared writing my third novel yesterday (with a character with dyed red hair). I know, I know, I'm supposed to be finishing the typing of my second novel, but I was all excited and just had to get some stuff down. I think it's going to be really good. I just wish I had the time to write more. Sigh. Better go to work.

No comments: