Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dysentery

I had planned on blogging about my new sparkly shoes, but I still haven’t taken their picture. Soon. I have been in a generally shoppy mood lately. I ordered some t-shirts online from Busted Tees, a place that was, at the time, the funniest website on Earth to me. I don’t know why I thought it was so funny. I was on the phone with my sister, and we were feeding the shopping frenzy. She bought a shirt and I bought three! The one I bought for myself says, “You Have Died of Dysentery”, an Oregon Trail reference. It is pretty funny. Can I wear that to work? I can’t decide. For a casual Friday? The kids won’t get it. They don’t play that anymore, do they?

So what have you guys been impulsively buying lately?

2 comments:

Malathionman said...

No "Donner Party" shirts.

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of ebay. One never knows what one will find. I enjoy looking for the odd. Items from my childhood.