Friday, November 30, 2007

Final Day of This Week's Auction

Ladies and Germs,
It is the final day to bid on the wonderful Robert's Snow auction to benefit cancer research. Again, Matt's snowflake if the fourth one down. Bidding on any snowflake is helping a wonderful cause. Check it out! Get yourself a piece of real, live art! It ends at 5:00! I don't know what time zone!

I was planning on wearing my "You Have Died of Dysentery" t-shirt today, but it's a little too long. I have tried tucking it in with my awesome white leather Golden Girls belt (more on that later, if you're interested), but I look like a goob. I don't know how to tuck a shirt in. I don't know if it's my body shape, but it doesn't look right. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

I wish I had more news, but it is 6:27 am and I'm a little tired. I did the treadmill at 5 am while watching Save the Last Dance. I like the music and dance scenes while I tread. Now I can be a zombie all day and it won't matter because I know I was already a good girl and did my exercise. Hooray for Friday!!!!!!! I think it's supposed to snow tomorrow. Hooray for snow when I don't have to drive to work!!!

No comments: