Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Runway!

Who else is stoked for the new season of Project Runway? I just wish Bravo would show their first runs at 8:00, not 9:00 (central time). I can't stay up that late! Not if I want to go to the gym the next day (Who am I kidding? I'm lucky if I can get to the gym once a week). I have been so tired all around lately that I can't even stay awake past about 9:30. Matt and I are watching the final season of Northern Exposure (they sure are weeding out Dr. Joel. He's barely on the show anymore), and I always miss half the episode at least. That's one of my favorite things about summer vacation: being able to sleep when I want, watch what I want. Soon enough I'll have a little of that time- Thanksgiving and then winter break. Yay! Not to mention mucho chow time. Love the holidays that are surrounded by food. And presents, of course. I am going the dork route and asking for a bunch of computer/video games. What a waste, though, because it's not like I'll have time to play them without feeling guilty. So is the life of a full time librarian and author. Speaking of author stuff, I found out my signing times at NCTE this weekend:

Saturday, November 17 10:30-11:30 I'll be signing at the Macmillan Booth #307/309
Sunday, November 18 6:00-7:30 I'll be mingling with other YA authors (who I will be freaking out about as I read their name tags) at the ALAN Cocktail Reception

And don't miss Matt's signing! He's signing copies of his new picture book, THE MOON IS LA LUNA as well as copies of our first picture book together TOBY AND THE SNOWFLAKES!

Sunday, November 18 11-12 at the Houghton Mifflin booth #228-234.


Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: