Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun Fact

I thought I would have more time for blogging and writing this morning because Romy woke me up at 6, and after I rocked her back to sleep I thought, wow!  Now I'll have an extra hour or more to write!  But as I type this, she is crying at me through the baby monitor.  Sigh.  So here is my very short and lame blog post for the day.  My friend Tracy sent me an email with this fact in it:
This August has 5 Sundays, 5 Mondays, and 5 Tuesdays...all in one month.  It happens once in 823 years.
Pretty interesting, huh?  Are we not supposed to be excited by things like this anymore?  With celebrity crotch shots and dead miners' last words all over the Internet, it seems we have lost appreciation for funky little gems like the above.  So enjoy your many Sundays and Mondays and Tuesdays.  I have to go get Romy out of bed now.

3 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

I personally find that very awesome. I would have been sad if I didn't know that.

Julie H said...

I would like to be wowed more often by things like this.

A fan said...

Love tidbits of off the beaten path information. I certainly haven't lost my appreciation for such gems of knowledge. Thanks much for posting this one!!