Friday, August 31, 2007

End of EBay

Well, my eBay sales went pretty well. The fanciest piece, a purple Coach bag that my aunt had high hopes for, did not meet its reserve. I think my aunt wanted to keep it, so now she can. Everything else sold, and I spent a good hour tonight packaging it up. I don't know why I feel the need to use cute tissue paper from Target and funny stickers, etc. in my packing. I guess it's because I know the purchasers rate me, but I think it's more than that. I think it's my whole need for people to like me that makes me waste more time than necessary when sending out eBay items. Oh well. Hopefully it brings a smile to someone's face.

One of my eBay buyers lived in a nearby town, and we scheduled a time to meet at Target (while I was buying the tissue paper). When we met, I said, "This is kind of like a blind date," meaning that we were meeting for the first time but didn't know what each other looked like. I think she got it. I hope she didn't think I was a creep. Oh well. She liked her purchase, anyway. I hope she gives me a good rating.

No comments: