Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Speaking of Favorites

Our house is a hole. We had two babysitters yesterday, one in the morning and my mom in the afternoon so Matt and I could go out to dinner (and play min-golf) for our anniversary.  Due to this, every single toy we own, and I think even some we don't, has now made its way onto the floor.  We'll be busting out the Barney cleanup song when she wakes up.

I had to share this page from the Macmillan fall catalog  In the back, they have pages of lists, such as award winners and holiday books, but check this one out:
You can click on it to make it larger.  It's All Time Favorites.  And my book is on there!  Next to a whole bunch of amazing books!  I have looked at this catalog page numerous times now.  I shall pull it out at those moments when I don't feel 2Legit2Quit.  Because now I'm totally legit.  Right?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, your books do rock! Into the Wild Nerd Yonder is such a great read. I am a librarian in Canada and keep plugging it to teens.

Michelle said...

Re: my above comment: I meant that, along with Get Well Soon, Into the Wild Nerd Yonder is also awesome! Do you have any idea when Don't Stop Now is going to be released in Canada?? I can't wait to read it and get a review up on my site!

Julie H said...

Yay for Canada, Michelle! I didn't take any offense :) I'll have to check with my publishers on the release in Canada. I'll get back to you!

Michelle said...

That would be so much appreciated! Thank you!