Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Run Out

This is the second morning I can't think of anything to blog about.  I am well over 500 posts, so is it that I've run out of ideas?  Is it just that life is a bit too mundane right now to inspire hilarity at 7:30 in the morning?  Dunno.  But I hate to stop the blogging until I come up with some new ideas because it seems the second you skip a blog, people forget you're a blogger.  So, instead, I am going to ask my readers what they'd like to hear about.  Please comment if you have ever wondered something about me, my writing, my writing process, the TV shows or movies I'm watching, what I eat for breakfast, etc.  I promise I'll get back to thinking of funny things to blog about relatively soon.  After yesterday's missed blog, I hope I haven't already lost my readers already.  Hello?

2 comments:

Brian James said...

I find it good to skip every now and then. If I don't have anything of interest to say, I'd rather spend that time more productively.

As for ideas...I'd like to hear some library stories...I'm sure there's some great ones.

Julie H said...

The one story that comes to mind is when I was working in an elementary school and I was doing a small group kindergarten class. While in the middle of a felt board puppet show, this kid puked. And it wasn't just puke, it was bright blue puke. I was so freaked out, and the kid was not verbal enough to explain anything, that I yelled at a kid o give him a garbage can and I ran out of the room.