Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sims Suckage

I'm already out of time to blog this morning, so I shall be quick.  My Sims Medieval game has gone medieval on my ass.  I don't really know what that means, but it sounded funny in my head.  The reality is that the game, after I played for hours and days whenever I could so as not to be the bad video game playing mommy, crashed on me.  I had all of my people created, all of the buildings in their places, and I was almost through fulfilling all of my quests.  And now I can't open the game.  Well, I can open it, but trying to open my saved game crashes the whole thing.  So technically I could still play, but I would be starting from scratch.  The EA Games chat boards are all abuzz with crash news, so it's not just me.  Still, kind of makes me feel like an even bigger goob for playing all of those hours and having nothing to show for it.  Alas, alack.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's sad! Hopefully they find a solution to recover your saved game. I was also looking at buying the game; that would be a big downer if it were to crash after putting in hours upon hours.

Also, this is my first comment on your blog. I have to say that I absolutely LOVED Into the Wild Nerd Yonder and am looking forward to Don't Stop Now. :)

Julie H said...

I shouldn't have titled the post something so negative. I think I meant it more as a time suck. I LOVE the game! And so glad you commented! Thanks!