I completely missed that my last post was my 600th! It seems like only yesterday I posted my 500th post. Ah, the memories. Since it's the weekend, and I never know if I should save big posts for the weekdays, I am just going to do a random stuff post.
- I made the big, huge decision, and all is well. I'll tell you more about that next week.
- Did you watch the D&D episode of Community? It made me want to play D&D so badly! It also makes me hope that the TV producers who optioned INTO THE WILD NERD YONDER see the potential for D&D on TV and make my show happen.
- Don't forget my husband's contest for his newest book on his blog. It ends Tuesday.
- One of my favorite activities is watching plows go by and seeing how much they mess up everyone's driveways. Make your own fun, winter style.
- This is absolutely my favorite Ke$ha song. Not a real video.