The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present-- Billy Bones (or Chris Lincoln-- I'm not sure! I know I could have just emailed him to clear all this up, but I think it's more fun and mysterious not to know)!
Filled out by Christopher Lincoln (the man who types up my stories).
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Most anything that is creative, spiritual, or emotional. Oh, and funny, too.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Very serious things like accounting.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Sound effects from strips.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Screeching metal and angry people.
7. What is your favorite ?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Fulltime author would be great. I’m an advertising art director at the moment.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Politician. I’m a bit too shy for that.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You’re in!Next Thursday's author: Jill Wolfson!