Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Proust Questionnaire Thursday! Today's Special Guest: Yvonne Prinz

Yvonne Prinz is a very sweet facebook friend of mine who has three novels under her belt and an upcoming rock epic (um, I just made that up, but I think it might be correct) called The Vinyl Princess. In fact, her Proust questionnaire was actually answered by The Vinyl Princess! So I'll let her introduce herself:
"My Name is The Vinyl Princess. I collect Vinyl records obsessively and listen to music almost all the time. My book will be out in December (Harper Collins) buy it, you’ll laugh." Read her blog at http://vinylprincess.blogspot.com/
The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present-- The Vinyl Princess!
1. What is your favorite word?
Vinyl
2. What is your least favorite word?
MP3 (is that a word?)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Music is my food, my religion, my life.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Christians with a “Message”
5. What sound or noise do you love?
A back beat, a nicely played guitar solo, that crackly sound a record makes when it gets to the end.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
Angels singing.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
I like Asshole a lot. It always seems to get the job done.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I’d like to attempt rock star but I doubt I’d be good at it. I’m nervous in crowds and I start to stutter like an auctioneer.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that requires a desk and a chair. If I had to do something like that I’d go out the window.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Keep Moving…”

Next Thursday's author: Brian James!

1 comment:

skyebird said...

hehehe.....keep moving. HahahA!!!!!!!!