Brian James is the author of numerous children's books, including the Pirate School series and the Catkid series. He's also the author of several YA novels: Pure Sunshine, Tomorrow, Maybe, Perfect World, Dirty Liar, Thief, Zombie Blondes, and The Heights. Mr. James has the envious ability to summon ice cream trucks at will. Visit him on the web at http://brianjamestheauthor.blogspot.com/.
The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present-- Brian James!
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
I love all words
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
wounded animal cries
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Now you are free to do whatever you wish"
Next Thursday's author: Janette Rallison!