Monday, July 16, 2007

YALSA Podcast

When I was at the ALA conference in Washington, D.C. last month, one of the things I attended was the YA Author's Breakfast. It was done speed-dating style, where librarians sat at tables and authors, when prompted, moved from table to table to visit with us. One of the people at my table was a YALSA podcaster. Click on this link (please let me know if this doesn't work, and I'll find another way to post it) to hear me chat about what it's like for me to meet authors. What strikes me the most is how Jewish I sound. You'll know it's me because I introduce myself.

Click here for podcast

3 comments:

Dan Shapiro said...

The good stuff starts at 2:10.

Julie H said...

Thanks, Dan. For some reason when I was listening, there wasn't a thing that showed the time. Low-fi.

Anonymous said...

Woah. Way to accent the "ah" in Chicago. :) You sound different on a podcast.