The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present-- Barry Lyga!
1. What is your favorite word? Coruscate
2. What is your least favorite word? No
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Hidden connections between elements, ideas, people
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Predictability
5. What sound or noise do you love? Rain on the roof
6. What sound or noise do you hate? A baby crying
7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Videogame designer/programmer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything that involves the words "cubicle" or "manager" or "necktie"
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Dude, don't worry about that agnostic stuff -- we're good."
Next week's author: Tamora Pierce!