Friday, July 31, 2009

YA Author Friday Questions!

I declare a new feature: YA Authors answer the ten questions of the Proust Questionnaire, aka the questions James Lipton asks on Inside the Actors Studio. I'm going to try and have a different author featured each Friday. So far I have one taker. I shall start with my own answers, and, dear reader, feel free to answer the questions below in the comments section! [Side note: I deleted all of the "labels" that I had throughout my blog because they wouldn't link. I added a search bar at the top of the blog, so you can go back and search for things if you wish.]

1. What is your favorite word? Toilet. At least when I'm playing Madlibs.
2. What is your least favorite word? Incompetence.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Sincerity.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Hipsters.
5. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter farting in her crib in the morning.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Fire alarms in schools.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Turd.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Travel agent or hair stylist.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Doctor.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Nothing will be difficult from now on.

Look for another YA author's answers next Friday!

No comments: