Friday, July 31, 2009

More Comic-Con

I'm going to send you over to my husband's blog (children's book writer and illustrator, Matthew Cordell!) to see our Comic-Con pictures. It takes forever to load them on blogger, and since he already did it, I figure why not visit him? I am also working on the label feature at the bottom of my blog. It always publishes with errors, but I'd really like it to work. Particularly because I'm concocting a secret new blog feature that will hopefully involve many excellent YA authors, for which I'd like a label so you can always go back and read the older posts. Stay tuned for many possible errors until I get this label thing to work! And enjoy Matt's blog.

1 comment:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

Love the pictures! I love the group of retro Trekkers and all the costumes look so good. I hope I can go someday.