Thursday, July 02, 2009

Get Well Soon Audiobook Contest Winners!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered the Get Well Soon Audiobook contest. I feel bad that I didn't respond personally to many of the nice blog comments. They got ahead of me, and I didn't know how to get back and make nice. I am baby disorganized for a good, long while. However, I was organized enough to pick the three winners (actually, I let Romy pull them out of a hat. If I didn't grab them fast enough, she also would have eaten them). Congratulations to
*celi.a
*Jake Lsewhere
*Alexa

I will send emails to everyone tomorrow, or, if you read this first, you can send an email with your address to me @ julie@juliehalpern.com

And now for a truly excellent Julie's Most Awesome Book Cover.

Hee hee. This book was actually in my library. Sick.

1 comment:

Cecelia said...

Thanks so much! You = awesome.