Friday, September 17, 2010

Hideous Newspaper Shoes

As promised, below is a ghastly pair of shoes, sold in the Sunday coupon section of the newspaper.  I don't care how old you are or how much your feet hurt, YOU DO NOT NEED THESE.

How awesome is the word ghastly?

I did not work on the novel this morning because I was on my third morning of Lunesta, and I couldn't get out of bed.  Tonight I am going to go it without the drugs and see if I'm back up.  I may work during Romy's naptime, which is a hit or miss work time for me.  Sometimes I just want to watch that guy eat way too much food on Man vs. Food.  Why does that show always make me hungry?

Tomorrow is Yom Kippur, and my mother in law (are there hyphens in that?) will be in town through Monday, so blogging may be sparse (which it usually is on the weekends anyway).  I have a short list of things I'd like to blog about, such as using quotations in books and celebrities who have and have not disappointed me.  Be on the lookout for those.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awful! Just awful...

Rebecca Jane said...

The most tragic thing here is the kicky pose the model's got goin' on. And I'm sorry, quilting the fabric of you shoe does not make me want it any more than I did before.