Monday, September 13, 2010

501 Blues

Ha!  I am so clever with my blog title.  Because this is my 501st blog post, and I kind of have the blues.  Not really, but I have not had a decent night's sleep in over a month.  Maybe.  I am so tired, I can't remember the last time I slept through the night.  Therefore, I am just not myself.  Which is annoying.  I guess it's time to go to the doctor and get some sleeping pills or something.  I know it's time because I'm dreaming about going to the doctor and getting sleeping pills.  I am also dreaming about the insane cost of prescription drugs now that I don't have prescription drug coverage.  Thank you, money-grubbing pharmaceutical companies!

Wow this is an incoherent post.

How about I announce the winner of my contest from last week (which I was supposed to announce on Friday, but I was too out of it to do so):

Congratulations to A FAN!  Um, hopefully there is not more than one of you who uses that name, since you don't have a link or anything for me to differentiate you from another A FAN.  If you are indeed A FAN please email me with your contact info and which book you would like autographed and to whom at julie@juliehalpern.com

I promise a more interesting blog post tomorrow.  I have a whole list of things I'd like to blog about.  If I can only remember where I put it.

2 comments:

A fan said...

Yippee, I can't believe it!! Finally
I won!! Will email you my contact info.

H said...

Have you tried taking melatonin?