Friday, June 12, 2009

The ITWNY Contest Winner!

And the winner is...

(Play this clip before you read the winner's name to make it more exciting. I swear I will never NOT laugh at this)


biblauragraphy! Contact me with an email to julie@juliehalpern.com with all of your addressy details! And to everyone else, thank you so much for entering! I hope to see many of you at ALA this summer, where there will be more galleys. And keep reading the blog because I will soon have another contest up where someone can win an audiobook of my novel, Get Well Soon!

I have used way too many exclamation points in this. Blame the bowl of Frosted Flakes and handful of Zours I just ate.

3 comments:

GreenBeanTeenQueen said...

I love the opening with Ralph too-it always makes me laugh. I'll be at ALA and I'm looking forward to meeting you!
-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hooray and thank you! I'm excited to read this.

Anonymous said...

Who reads your audiobook? TLH