Kimberly Pauley is a YA author (Sucks to Be Me and the forthcoming Still Sucks to Be Me), though she is perhaps better known as the YA Books Goodess from YA Books Central. You can learn more than you ever wanted to learn about her at www.kimberlypauley.com
The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French. And, once again, the spacing and stuff is all weird.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present Kimberly Pauley!
1. What is your favorite word?
Epiphany (though, you know, this changes all the time.)
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
Little Max giggling.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
That awful beep beep beep sound that construction vehicles make when they back up.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Um, probably "Dammit!" Sometimes followed by "Janet"
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Artist. Any kind, really.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything corporate. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, hated it.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You know, you were right. (Then God would poke me on the nose with his/her finger and giggle.)
Next week is Thanksgiving, so we'll skip the Proust. Until the next week!