The following questions are based on James Lipton's questions from Inside the Actors Studio, which, in turn, are based on the Proust Questionnaire. One of the questions is about swearing, so please excuse our French. And, once again, the spacing and stuff is all weird.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present Nina Hess!
1. What is your favorite word? I can’t pick just one so I will say: Thesaurus
2. What is your least favorite word? No
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Smart, funny open-minded people and great books
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Negativity
5. What sound or noise do you love? Silence
6. What sound or noise do you hate? Loud clangy music in public places
7. What is your favorite curse word? Poo!
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Elementary school teacher in a place that actually pays a living wage for teachers
9. What profession would you not like to do? Accountant10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Go home!
Next Thursday's author: Kimberly Pauley!