Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer Read Me

My plan was to blog about what kinds of things I intend to bring to the hospital with me to entertain myself as I give birth (hahahahahah! As though I'll be doing anything but screaming and telling nurses to take their needles and shove them), but it's late in the day and we just moved Romy's bedroom and I'm pooped. So I will leave you with this short post. I found this online, a summer reading list for a military school that includes my novel Have a Nice Day! I thought it was incredibly cool and open-minded of them. I like the letter they sent home to parents about their summer reading program, too. Perhaps it is such a cool military school because it resides in Sarasota, the winter home of P.T. Barnum. I'm just speculating. About circus folk. As I oft do. Have a good weekend!

No comments: