Friday, November 01, 2013

F-It List Friday: Win a Book!

This has nothing to do with The F-It List (again? So much for my theme posts), but today is my daughter's birthday so I'm celebrating with a contest. This Tuesday, November 5 is the release date for the paperback of Have a Nice Day! So all you have to do to win yourself a signed copy is comment on this post with an adjective describing the type of day you're having and your email address. If I were answering today, I would say exhausted. And it's only 7:30 am. But this is my nth night of five hours of interrupted sleep. I can barely see the computer screen through my puffy eyes. I wish my four and a half month-old slept like my five year-old! Anyway, happy November and have a nice (or better) day! I'll announce a winner next F-It List Friday. (Contest is open to readers in the US only. Sorry! I can usually only get to the PO after hours.) And stay tuned to win a signed copy of The F-It List, too! Out 11/12/13!

8 comments:

Sam Marchello said...

Awesome idea for a contest, Julie!

I am feeling relived - I just completed a cataloging test for my library course!

My e-mail is samcmar at gmail dot com.

KatM21 said...

boogery

Anonymous said...

Today i feel liberated.
My gmail is: jazmintopete65@gmail.com

Fiction_TheNewReality (Jayne) said...

I feel... stressed.

So much work to get done. But thanks for the giveaway! Email: fictionthenewreality (at) gmail (dot) com. Happy birthday to your daughter too!

Unknown said...

i feel... exhaustipated - too tired to give a crap. :-P looong day.

thanks for the opportunity :-D frogpad22 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Rach said...

I feel excited! Got offered a great internship today!

rtavaras@gmail.com

Unknown said...

today is centered.

eastmanpresser@gmail.com

Kelly said...

Hm....today I feel....lost. My email address is kellyann_13@hotmail.com