Friday, November 08, 2013

F-It List Friday: Coming Tuesday! Contest TODAY!

Holy turkeyballs! It's almost here! The F-It List comes out this Tuesday, 11/12/13! I still haven't put a page on my website, but in the meantime you can read all about it here. I plan on posting a list of all of the horror movie suggestions from the book and hopefully some other good stuff, but first I have to, you know, build the page. And looky what I have:

A big ol' box of F-Its! So it's time for another contest. But first, I have to announce the winner of the paperback of Have a Nice Day! I used my trusty bag of D&D dice for the occasion.

Note this is not my original dice bag (my original was a Sesame Street pencil case). Somehow my daughter switched all of the dice from that bag to this purse. No biggie. They still work! So I picked out a lovely 8-sided (seriously, if you enter my contests you have a REALLY good chance of winning), rolled, and the winner is...
Rach! Who was excited because she was offered an internship (Yeah Rach!) Congratulations! I'll be sending you a shiny, signed copy of Have a Nice Day in paperback. Has anyone seen a copy of it yet in the wild? Take a picture! Speaking of pictures, here's the F-It List contest:
All you have to do to enter to win a signed copy is comment on today's blog post with your name, email address, and your favorite f-word (it doesn't have to be a swear, you know). BUT, if you want to be entered to win a brand, spankin' new, signed copy of The F-It List more than once, find a copy of it in a book store or library, take a picture, and email it to me (julie@juliehalpern.com). Every picture you send will give you three entries into the contest! I'll give you until the following Tuesday to enter (11/19/13). And if you don't find The F-It List in a bookstore, tell them to order it! I'll give you an extra entry to win for doing that. Too complicated? Then just comment on this post. I made it so anyone, even anonymous posters, can comment on the blog (but, duh, if you want to win you have to include at least an email address). Good hunting!

P.S. Monday begins the Get Well Soon Readathon! Click here to learn about it. I'll have more info next week.

8 comments:

Fiction_TheNewReality (Jayne) said...

Yayy! I absolutely cannot wait for F-It List!! I'm Jayne, my email address if fictionthenewreality(at)gmail(dot)com and my favorite "F word(s)" is fabulous and/or Finnick;)

Thanks for the giveaway, Julie!

Hazel @ Stay Bookish said...

Thank you for the giveaway, Julie! I super want a copy of The F- It List! My name is Hazel and my email address is ureta.hazel@yahoo.com and my fave F word would be "flipping" :-)

Anonymous said...

So excited to see that your new book comes out today! Congrats :) My favorite f-word is probably "freakishly" or "fabulotastic". Thanks for the giveaway, and my email address is sreppenh(at)hotmail(dot)com.

gail said...

"Feel". I think I need to feel that book.

gail (at) gail maki wilson (dot) com

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read this book! (BTW I just read Into the Wild Nerd Yonder and it was. Freaking. Brilliant.) Speaking of "freaking," that would be my favorite F word. Also "fangirling."

-Caroline, foxwelldog at aol dot com

Betsy said...

I am so excited for The F It List! My favorite f word is fiduciary, I just love how it sounds. Sadly, I never really have a reasons to say it. Fiduciary. That's nice.

betsy.halvorsen (at) gmail (dot) com

Sadie Awesome said...

Okay, I seem to be the only one who really loves the actual F word.

Fricative. That's right, I said it in a public forum.

I'm Sadie - my email is sadiems(at)gmail(dot)com.

Unknown said...

Ronni! lilrongal@gmail.com. And my favorite F word is not really a word but one I use a lot: fliplip.

:D