Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jane's Back

The good news: The Jane Fonda videotape I thought had broken for good has miraculously risen from the dead, which is great because now my treadmill doesn't work. The bad news is that it has been so long since I've blogged, I don't really know where to start. Here's a list of the things keeping me from blogging:
  • My sick three year-old.
  • My well three year-old.
  • My three year-old who does not nap anymore.
  • Every single time I try to do anything, a three year-old yells, "Mama!"
  • Writing books.
  • Experimenting with writing books.
  • Reading books.
  • Reading books about heavy metal.
  • Watching documentaries about heavy metal.
  • Eating.
  • Cooking.
  • Eating out.
  • Spending too much money on eating out.
  • Exercising.
  • Trying to figure out what is wrong in my Sims Medieval game.
  • Playdates.
  • Laundry.
  • Driving to and from places.
  • Being grumpy.
  • Being too tired.
  • Downton Abbey.
So you see I've been busy. There's just not a whole lot of time for blogging. I'll try harder, although I'm not going to beat myself up for lapses. There are way too many other things ahead in the beat up line.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Minus the sick and well child, that sounds a lot like my weeks lately. I just spent several days immersed in Boardwalk Empire Season 1 and now I just checked out the book it was based on. I've also been super grumpy, which sadly was not helped by the variety of library patrons coming through the doors last week. But it is a new week and I'm about ready to start watching Season 1 of Downton Abbey and all is well.

Glad you're back.